What You Need to Know about Inground Concrete Pool Installation
If you are considering inground concrete pool installation, select a specialized company that will provide true value for your money!
If you are considering concrete pool installation, you should know that this is a large-scale job that requires time, a significant budget, as well as long-term care and maintenance. It goes far beyond hiring an installer and then enjoying your new pool without worries.
Inground pools require constant servicing and water treatment. Thus, you need to work with a professional pool contractor that can provide you with advice to care for your pool as well as the supplies you need to treat the water. Also, keep in mind that the process of concrete pool installation itself is complex and will cause disturbance around your property.
Details About the Steps for Concrete Pool Installation
Pool installation experts state that the duration of building an inground pool is between 3 and 6 months. It seems long, but looking at the works and services for pools necessary to turn flat land into a beautiful pool, it is fully justified.
Here is the average timeline for an experienced concrete pool installation contractor:
- Excavation for the inground pool – 1-2 days (depends on the soil and size of the pool);
- Steel placement to increase the pool flexibility – 1-2 days;
- Installation of pool plumbing – 1-2 days;
- The pool installer pours the concrete shell – 1-2 days;
- Concrete curing and waterproofing (crucial for the strength and stability of the structure) – 28 days;
- Installing tile and coping (the border around the pool) – between 3 and 14 days;
- Installing the patio around the inground concrete pool – 1-2 weeks;
- The pool specialists apply the plaster on the pool shell – 1 day;
- The installation is completed by the start-up phase – 10 days.
We're ready to serve you!
Does Concrete Pool Installation Benefit the Resale Value of Your Home?
According to specialists, the national average cost of concrete pool installation is $60,000. However, a pool is a high-end feature that will boost the resale value of your home by at least 7%. This is not a fixed number, as it is influenced by factors such as:
- Your local community
- The climate in your area
- The overall look and curb appeal of your property.
However, a professional contractor can design and install a pool that blends with the overall design of your home and make the most of the natural landscape.
Hire a Professional Concrete Pool Installation Company
Pool and Spa Medics is Colorado’s number one concrete pool installation contractor. We are based in Denver, but we also provide our pool services in:
- Castle Rock
- Ft. Collins
Are you ready to make your home more welcoming with a perfect inground pool? Call us now: 303-842-5278!
Pool removal is no easy task, but we’re up to the challenge!
Being a true service company has an advantage, we see all types of spa and pool equipment and repair situations.
Let us make keeping your pool or hot tub clean, fresh and safe an easy experience.
At Pool and Spa Medics, we turn regular backyards into swimming pool oasis!
We're your neighborhood pool store providing expert advice plus everything you need to care for your pool, hot tub and spa