Why Hire a Professional Pool Cleaning Service?
Here at Pool and Spa Medics, we offer a comprehensive range of pool maintenance services.
These include tile cleaning, equipment maintenance, algae removal, chemical balance and more.
A pool is a perfect place to spend some quality time in the summer and unwind in a fun way. If you have one at your home, it can quickly become the favorite family spot for some great outdoor time. However, if you have a pool, you also need to ensure timely pool maintenance and cleaning.
To ensure timely pool care, it is best to hire a professional pool cleaning company to handle the job. You can hire the company to perform a one-off cleaning or schedule regular maintenance on a weekly or monthly basis.
Benefits of Using a Pool Cleaning Services
Here are some of the key benefits of having your pool cleaned on a regular basis:
- Hygiene: Pool water must be clean and healthy. A good pool cleaning service ensures that any debris, dirt, or impurities are removed from the pool water.
- Equipment Lifetime: Pool equipment such as sensors, filters, and pumps can become clogged over time. Regular maintenance ensures that such equipment remains in good shape, prolonging their overall lifetime.
- Pool Appearance: Scum lines, algae growth, and other problems can mar the outlook of your pool. A timely pool cleaning service prevents this and ensures a stellar appearance for your pool.
We're ready to serve you!
Our Pool Cleaning Process
Here at Pool and Spa Medics, we take a rigorous and detailed approach to pool cleaning. Our aim is to make sure all aspects of a pool are covered during a cleaning job. Here is a breakdown of our pool cleaning process:
- Vacuuming & Skimming: We skim the pool surface for any dirt, fallen leaves, and other debris. Pool bottom is also vacuumed to remove any debris residing at the bottom.
- Chemical Balance: The PH of pool water must be carefully balanced to ensure it is healthy and safe for human body. Our experts measure the PH and then adjust it if needed.
- Equipment Maintenance: During pool care, we inspect pool equipment like pump baskets, filters, and skimmer baskets. The equipment is washed and cleaned if needed to prevent clogging.
- Algae Prevention: Algae and other unwanted growth on pool water or tile surface can adversely affect pool water quality. We prevent this by treating the algae and clearing up the pool.
Who Are We And How Can We Help?
We are centrally located in Denver while also serving other areas in Colorado including:
- Castle Rock
- Ft. Collins
If you are looking for pool services, cleaning, or maintenance is any of these areas, get in touch today. Call us at 303-842-5278 to hire our services or get a free quote.
Pool removal is no easy task, but we’re up to the challenge!
Being a true service company has an advantage, we see all types of spa and pool equipment and repair situations.
Let us make keeping your pool or hot tub clean, fresh and safe an easy experience.
At Pool and Spa Medics, we turn regular backyards into swimming pool oasis!
We're your neighborhood pool store providing expert advice plus everything you need to care for your pool, hot tub and spa