Are You Looking for Best Pool Chemicals for Your Pool?
Pool and Spa Medics can offer you a complete range of quality products to maintain your pool.
If you have a residential pool, you know that you need to treat the water all the time using the best pool chemicals you can find. A reliable pool supplies store can keep you constantly supplied with affordable additives you need to keep the water in your pool clean and safe for you and your family.
Before you start looking for the best chemicals for sale, you have to determine what exactly you’ll need. Each of these pool chemical supplies plays an important role if you want to be able to enjoy a risk-free swim every day in the pool.
What Are Pool Chemicals Supplies And How Do They Work?
Professional pool chemicals suppliers recommend using the following chemicals to control the properties of the pool water:
- Chlorine – this is probably the best-known pool chemical. It sanitizes the water and destroys bacteria;
- Alkalinity – this is the capacity of water to neutralize acids. High alkalinity means that it is difficult to adjust the pH level of the water;
- Shock – this chemical is an adjuvant that produces a reaction called superchlorination. It helps destroy even the most stubborn bacteria and their byproducts;
- Bromine – this is one of the best pool chemicals for hot tub or spa. It does the same thing as chlorine, but is more efficient at high-water temperatures;
- Cyanuric acid – this affordable pool chemical acts as a sunscreen for choline. As outdoor pools are constantly under the sun rays, the cyanuric acid slows down the decomposition of chlorine in water;
- Total dissolved solids – this represents all the particles, such as dust, dirt, and algae, that disintegrate in the pool water. A high level of total dissolved solids gives the water a salty and oily feel;
- Algaecide – nobody wants to swim in a pool full of algae. And this is why pool chemical suppliers recommend using algaecide substances frequently.
We're ready to serve you!
The Ideal Pool Chemistry Values Recommended by Pool Chemical Suppliers
You should add pool chemical supplies until the water in your pool or spa has the following values:
- pH: 7.4 to 7.6
- Cyanuric acid: 0 ppm to 30 ppm
- Alkalinity: 80 ppm to 120 ppm
- Calcium hardness: 20 ppm to 400 ppm
- Total dissolved solids: below 1,500 ppm.
Find the Best Pool Chemicals for Sale
Pool and Spa Medics offers you all the pool chemical supplies you need in Colorado. We are based in Denver, but we also serve the following cities:
- Castle Rock
- Ft. Collins
Keep your pool water clean, safe, and healthy for you and your family. Find the best pool chemicals in our store. Call us now: 303-842-5278!
Pool removal is no easy task, but we’re up to the challenge!
Being a true service company has an advantage, we see all types of spa and pool equipment and repair situations.
Let us make keeping your pool or hot tub clean, fresh and safe an easy experience.
At Pool and Spa Medics, we turn regular backyards into swimming pool oasis!
We're your neighborhood pool store providing expert advice plus everything you need to care for your pool, hot tub and spa